Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Risky Business

Morning came, and my first thought was whether Bart was still on the couch or if he had left during the night.  I'd heard nothing before I drifted off to a bewildered sleep -- well, except for the USUAL from next door, and I'd slept well considering a cute college boy snored on my couch.  Now, this was not normal behavior for me to let a semi-stranger in my apartment to sleep unattended.  But, what could he possibly do? I didn't think he was going to kill me.  His daddy was a preacher, for God's sake -- literally, for God's sake.  What could he steal? A laminated end table?  I would have probably helped him load it into his car. AND if he had snuck into my bedroom, I would have been able to handle it..............  ;-)  I'd slept in my jeans for that very reason...................  Besides, he offered me some protection against Mr. Deliverance.  But, none of those things had happened.  I had slept through the night without incident.................

I needed to get up and get showered and dressed for work, and curiosity was killing my cat.  I just had to know if he was still there.  I kind of hoped he was, but I'd never let him know that.  Even though I was resisting it, I liked him.  My feelings vacillated, and he scared me.  But, hell, I would have never let him sleep on my sofa if  I hadn't liked him, or maybe I just liked the way he looked...or maybe I just liked the attention....There were always lots of maybe's with me, but this romance just MAY  BE if i let it.

I knew I was a fickle bitch, but would he really still want me if I'd acted like I wanted him?................. No, this boy liked the chase game, and he liked to do the chasing.  I really didn't mind being the mouse for this cool cat to catch.........  By then, I'd learned that the farmer wouldn't buy the cow if he could get the milk for free.  I'd let him have the whole damn dairy, but he'd have to earn it before I'd open a gate. Besides, NO ONE wants what he can have.  We all want something elusive.  I'd be his elusive butterfly, but I still doubted whether he was actually gay. He certainly didn't have the stereotypical gay traits -- lisp, swoosh and perfect hair  (( neither did I for that matter...except for the perfect hair )). He may have just wanted a place to crash...........and he appeared out of nowhere. It was all a little bit odd, and I was suspicious.  Remember, you can't trust anyone.  It had been my motto far too long to simply shirk it for some cute boy from Arkadelphia who's Daddy preached "once saved, always saved."  I doubted he'd keep preaching that if he found out his son was gay.

Stealthily, I cracked my bedroom door and peaked out.  Everything appeared normal except for his black waiter slacks lying on the linoleum outside my bedroom door...?  Well, at least I knew he was still here ........................................and he wasn't wearing his pants.  I opened the door a little more and stepped onto the kitchen floor.  Linoleum is so damn cold in winter. It made me wince.  I had to resist the urge to jet across the kitchen floor to the warm shag carpet  (( It DID have a purpose )) of the living room, but I had to be quiet just in case he was asleep.  I didn't want him to wake up with me looking at him. He might think there was some reason why I was gawking at him, and even IF there was, I sure as hell didn't want him to know that.  It would ruin my milk plan.

 I tip-toed slowly and ever so quietly.  Yeah, there was his underwear  -- bright yellow bikini briefs  --  in one of my Naugahyde kitchen chairs.  This boy has no shame, I thought to myself.  He was naked somewhere in my apartment.  That was really kind of rude to go crash on someones couch in the nude.  Think about it.  It's just rude, but I didn't complain too awful much................. I got to the edge of the kitchen where the metal strip joins the linoleum and the carpet, and I kind of raised up on my toes to get a better view.  Oh damn................he looked like a bare butt blond cherub -- almost -- on my velveteen sofa.  That vintage couch with its colonial country scenes had never looked so good................. 

He still wore his shirt -- fully buttoned, and he was lying face down with one arm dangling from the couch.  He'd tried to cover himself with the afghan my Great Grandma Treece had crocheted but had failed miserably because it wasn't big enough to cover all of him. (( In that moment, I wanted to blow kisses to her in Glory.))  It was bunched up around his neck and extended topsy-turvy to about midway across his ass, and the only thing left showing was what God had so perfectly created.  Yeah, he was naked from the waist down, and he wasn't moving a muscle.....Well, I thought...maybe just a little milk...If I waited too long, he might give up, or our relationship would turn to simply friends.  I had to keep him interested and play matador and bull for awhile, but it was a risky game........that is IF he was truly interested and not just playing a game with me.  It would be so much easier if we could just say, "let's give this a shot"...but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun (( and I wouldn't have this story to tell either....)).

THUMP THUMP THUMP..........Good Lord, why do people have to come visit me in the morning? I bet it was Mr. Deliverance, and I was so thankful for the naked cherub on my couch................who didn't appear to notice the knocking.  His snores continued in a rhythmic cadence.


THUMP THUMP THUMP......Bart still didn't move...nothing...He just laid there like he had before I'd heard the knocking.  I paused a moment and stood really still....I saw his rib cage expand and contract...Yeah, he was still breathing....Why the hell didn't he wake up?

THUMP THUMP THUMP....I moved to Bart quickly, bent over and shook his shoulder...He released a slow moan something akin to a cow giving birth, but he didn't budge.  Apparently, he was one of those deep sleepers.....

"Rob, let us in!! It's cold out here, " my sister yelled through the door.

Oh my god, I thought.  My little sister had come to visit me -- at 8:00  in the morning  -- and I have a naked man asleep on my couch who won't move....I couldn't leave her out in the cold, and I couldn't let her see THIS....  I knew she held her baby in her arms.....I thought as fast as I could.

Slowly, I cracked the door a bit, and she started to walk right on in, but I stopped her with the door.  Since I wasn't wearing a shirt, I used that as an excuse. 

"Give me a second, I need to put some clothes on, " I peaked my head around the cracked door, and let her see that I was shirtless for authenticity, and quickly slammed it.

Thank God the cool breeze hit Bart's bare butt, and the bright light of morning peaked into the darkened living room, so he began to stir.

"Shut the door," he said as he squirmed on the couch.

"You've got to get up. My sister is outside." I begged in a loud whisper.  He squirmed a little more, but in slow motion.  Well, I'd have to take matters into my own hands.  I walked right over to him, looked at that Prime rump roast and slapped the part that was covered by my granny's afghan as hard as I could.  He sat up immediately.

"Why'd you spank me?" he whined like a little kid and rubbed his eyes.  I explained to him that my sister was standing on my stoop in the cold with her baby in her arms in very elementary terms, and he needed to go to my bedroom, shut the door, and get in my bed where it was warm and comfortable.

"See, you should have let me sleep there to begin with," he managed to say in that same Dennis the Menace voice before he stood up.  His long sleeved white waiter shirt must have been instructed to hide the goods, because no matter how he moved, it covered his THANG, and you know I was looking  (( wouldn't you?))....He raised himself up off of the couch and began to stumble to my bedroom.  From behind, the shirt fell to cover most of his butt, but not quite all of it.  This was "Risky Business" in my living room, and Tom Cruise had nothing on this boy.................. except underwear. 

I just had to gaze for a moment  (( you would have done the same thing...)).  The shirt was long enough for a good tease and mini-flash with every step...but not too much of a flash...It seemed to hang just where his little bubble butt joined the top of his leg.  It was enough to make you want to see more, but not enough to unwrap the entire package.

Bart said, "Quit looking at my ass, " as he slammed my bedroom door behind him.

Yep,............very Risky Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment