Monday, August 1, 2011

Shay Shay could Sashay

We all three went back into the bar, and Cora slipped off to the bathroom.  I assumed he'd gone in there to fix his hair since he'd been finger combing it almost non-stop since Mother had mentioned to him -- crudely -- that he'd mis-glued it.

We walked in to find what appeared to be a drag queen speaking quite loudly on the bar phone.  Mother told Cherry about our trip to the ER with the drunk naked bum, and I tuned in on the phone conversation.

"Uh huh...No.....I already told you that....  WELL, YOU FUCKED UP MY PIZZA LAST TIME!.............No.....The manager told me to call and I'd get a free one for my troubles...What's your name?.............Eugenia, Can you give me the number of your main office?......Yes, Large Supreme..............519 Prospect and could you throw in some bread sticks for my trouble?...Thank You.." and then she handed the phone to Cherry.

"See, honey, it always works.  You just have to ask for the number of the main office, and they'll deliver you a free pizza in a heart beat," she told Cherry and then she turned and looked at Mother.

And that's when I saw her face..............and her cleavage...................and it wasn't foam.  This, before me, was the first Transy that I had ever seen in real life, so I was a little more than curious.  (( I realize the rest of the world refers to transsexuals as trannys, but in Hot Springs, they were Transies.....and no..I don't know why.))  She didn't really look like the other drag queens that I'd seen.  Her make-up wasn't nearly as perfect.  In fact, she looked a little clownish, and she didn't wear a wig.  I could see that her roots needed some re-touching to achieve the blonde look that she was going for.............and the Pony tails that she sported were not a good choice in trying to cover the roots because her hair was parted right down the middle. 

"Sister Mother!!!" She screamed as she ran over and gave Mother a big hug. 

"Shay Shay!!" Mother returned the scream -- just as loudly -- and reciprocated the hug. "What have you been up to, girl?"

"Oh just working, honey.  I'm telling you.  It's about too cold for a working girl, but the first is just around the corner, and I have to make me my rent money," she confided quietly to Mother, but since I was seated right next to Mother, I could hear her loud and clear............and I'd especially heard the term "working girl" and noticed the way she had said it and looked around............No, I thought, she couldn't be............and no wonder she was cold, she hardly had any clothes on.  The black leather mini barely covered her ass, and she didn't have any hose on. I highly doubted she wore any panties either since she was definitely an "easy access" type of chick.....Her floral haulter-top was designed to show off her money-makers, and that's all she wore except for the nearly worn-out patent leather pumps on her size 12 feet......

"How is work going?" Mother asked politely.

"Oh, honey, it's been slow.  I ain't been getting nothing but some of those cheap convention old menz from the Arlington............Most of them work for the state, so they don't make that good cash.  I had to lower my rates.....I'll be glad when Racing Season gets started, but gurl, that's at least 6 weeks away.  I just don't know what I'm going to do.  You haven't seen nothing down here for me, have you?" she asked Mother and then glanced at me.

"Is this your boyfriend, gurl?" she asked Mother as she indicated in my direction. "He sho' is fine lookin'."

"No," I said quickly -- but should have kept my mouth shut. "I'm not her boyfriend."

And then the Transy, walked away from Mother and stood way too close to me.  Her boobies were pressed right up against my left shoulder.  I could feel Mother rumble with laughter, but she managed to keep it silent.

"Hi, honey, I'm Shay-Shay, " she said as she smiled at me.................and I know that I mentioned that Kit only had 10 teeth in her head, well, this Transy didn't have one.  I wondered to myself how she was going to chew her free pizza.

"What do you do, honey?" she said as she ground her boobies into my shoulder.  I immediately readjusted so I didn't feel the nipples grind into me.  It was rather odd to feel female nipples but hear a man's voice behind them.  I kind of figured that I'd have bad dreams about this experience for weeks to come.

"Oh, honey, he doesn't do anything.  He has a trust fund, " Mother lied, and I could have knocked her off of her barstool in that moment.  Cherry had to turn around and walk away to keep from busting out in laughter.

"A trust fund?" she asked, and I could see her eyes widen.  I swear her pupils turned into dollar signs for at least three seconds.

"What kind of work do you do?" I asked quickly to change the subject.

"Oh honey, I'd do anything YOU wanted." she said in a very suggestive tone as she readjusted and ground her boobies into me again.

"Honey," Cherry said to her. "Won't they be delivering your pizza soon?"

"Hush, girl," Shay-Shay said to Cherry. "I'm trying to make me my rent."

"Honey, you need to go.  I don't think he's your type." Cherry said.

"Huh?....Don't you like titties?" she asked me as she jostled them a bit....and then lowered one side of her haulter to show me the goods.

"Gurl, don't you be doing that shit up in here.  This is a reputable establishment.  It's not a titty bar." Mother chastised her, and Shay Shay put it back up into the haulter.

Then she drew in closer to me and said, "You're one of those gay gays, aren't you?"

"Gurl, go home and get your pizza," Cherry said firmly.

"Oh heck, I was just having some fun.  I knew he wasn't into titties," Shay Shay said as she jostled them again and  said, "I'll see you all next time". She turned away from me, gave Mother a hug good-bye and sashayed out the door that Cherry quickly buzzed.....and Shay Shay could sashay.

No comments:

Post a Comment