Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You'll never be allowed back in to Our House Lounge

And a little splashed on Mother, too.  The Ene cousins, Kerry and I had all shreiked and jumped out of our chairs and away from the red-clothed tables on the first gag ( and just in the nick of time), so we were saved from any unpleasant splashes, but Mother's eyes were so locked-on to Bianca, that she'd only risen.  In so doing, a few minor splashes had marred the skirt of her evening dress.

"You're paying for this dress, bitch," Mother said to Hester, and she reached over and grabbed the 2-20s that Hester held in her hands.  As she released her bills, the puking-farter collapsed and her helmet banged on the table.  She was smooth passed-out.

"Twyman!!!" Mother yelled to empty air because I hadn't seen the bar-owner all night, and we'd later learn that he was on a trip to Branson, and wasn't even in town, but Mother didn't know this at the time.  "Twyman, call this drunk bitch a cab and get someone over here to clean up my table. The show ain't over yet. This is just intermission,"  And then she turned to the puke covered Bianca who stood motionless ( and gagging) looking at her dress and hands which were regurgitated in full. (Vomit was even dripping from her golden locks and a bean clung to one of her lashes).  It appeared to be a drag stand-off, but Mother definitely held the superior position.

"Someone needs to take you back to that carwash where you stoled those streamers and power-wash you, bitch...but you better throw that wig away, cuz you'll never get all the yolk out of it" Mother paused before proceeding...."And, I hope you enjoy the talent shows because I'll be dead and cremated before you'll ever be in a real show again" And with that Mother motioned to us all to follow her, and we began our trek out of the back bar in a very orderly fashion.  None of us said a word, and truthfully, it was hard for me not to succumb to Hester's example, but I held it in and didn't even gag.  Boma Jean covered her mouth, and I thought she was going to lose her eggs for a minute too, but she kept it all in.  Willadean and Mellodean were tough old heifers -- they were both nurses -- and it didn't seem to phase them in the least.  Kerry was unmoved and silent, mostly...and I wondered about him.  He just didn't seem to be there, totally, or something.

Just as we  got to the back door, Bianca screamed to Mother through tears, "Won't you ever forgive me?" in a helpless, desperate,  stray-kitten voice.  Keep in mind, that the back bar had almost totally emptied except for a few stragglers who sat at the bar stools at the elbow-back bar...Two of Twyman's flunkies, who just happened to be black,  rushed to our table with Lysol and began cleaning up the remains of beanie-weanies, boiled eggs, beer and blow-jobs around Hester.  One knocked on her helmet, but she didn't move a muscle.

"Me?  Me? Is there a YOU?" Mother had paused and turned around and began a great solilquy of betrayal complete with grand sweeping arm motions. "Who are YOU?  There was a time when I knew someone who looked like YOU.  Someone I loved.  Someone who I took under my wing and taught everything I knew...and I introduced her to everyone I knew.  And I loved her...I loved that Bianca.  BUT, just like everyone else...SHE left, and SHE stabbed me in the back.  The Bianca I knew would have never used me and then forgotten me. YOU deserved this for the way YOU shit all over me......... So, will I ever forgive YOU?  Sister, I don't know YOU, but YOU are stinking up my bar.  Go get cleaned up.........and think twice before you step foot back in this bar again because it will be worse next time."

And, all the gay boys who sat around the elbow-bar applauded and cheered.  Bianca stiffly turned around and walked slowly back to the dressing room with vomit dripping off of her car-wash dress and tear-sodden mascara dripping from her face ( and a few queens - in various stages of drag..a couple were wigless -- peaked around the door of the dressing room to witness the spectacle...one even took a picture..and Larry sat as quiet as a mouse in the back of the bar video-taping it all.) I saw Mitzi run out of the dressing room and place 2 fans on the edge of the stage before I turned and joined Mother's group.

Just before our entourage exited the back-bar door, Mother turned to Larry and said,"You'll give me that tape and don't make any copies or you'll never be allowed back in to Our House Lounge."

No comments:

Post a Comment