Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bianca was sucked into the fog

Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive

     Bianca  gracefully moved forward but with intention and stood directly in front of Mother much like she'd done on her previous performance, but her attitude was much different this time............and she accepted her tips..all of them.  Fans clamored in adoration of this glorious drag queen, and Bianca didn't budge, so the fans lined up behind and around our table.  Arms were thrust outward all around us (and I'm sure we looked like Kali,  the Hindu god with  multiple arms) holding bills for Bianca to take..and she took..and took..and took..until her hands were full, but she didn't stop simply because her hands were full.  Instead, She threw the clasped bills right in front of Mother..handfull after handfull.( as if she was rubbing mother's nose in it and saying..."Look Bitch, They love me!", and she had that look in her eye too.).. Eventually the table was covered in dollar bills.  Apparently, there was still a level of professional trust between Bianca and Mother because I don't think I would have trusted anyone with all of those bills. ( But heck, if anyone at our table would have tried to pocket anything, the entire bar would have seen it...) Mother's purse became buried under a snowdrift of money, and it would be some time before we'd see it again. I couldn't see red table cloth anymore..just piles and piles of bills...mostly ones..but I saw some 5s, 10s and 20s, too.  (Bianca was smart and tucked the 50 and 100 in her cleavage...I guess she didn't trust Mother THAT much).  Mother Superior and Bianca maintained eye contact through out the song, but Mother didn't offer a single tip; she just gazed and folded her arms across her chest as if to indicate that she refused to tip ............but I tipped Bianca....several times.  The bitch deserved it.  In fact, our entire table tipped her repeatedly -- except Mother -- but it seemed like we had to fight the other arms to get Bianca to take our bills.  Honestly, it was hard to give money away at that point because this idol was having a hard time keeping up with all the money offered to her................and then the music changed abruptly..and for a second or two Bianca was sucked back into the fog and out of our sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment